Hello. Welcome to my blog. I feel like I should have some kind of disclaimer stating that I don’t know what I’m talking about most of the time. But if you have a spare 10 minutes and you’re not particularly picky about your reading material, then please, stay and read the shit out of my mostly humorous thoughts, observations and the occasional covers. I’m not promising a cathartic experience, but I can promise that I talk about food. A lot.
A little about me:
- 20-something years old and getting closer and closer to 30. Eeeep!
- I LOVE food. Some hobbies include lunch and dinner.
- I once drove for hours at 2:30 am just to satisfy my need for glazed donuts.
- I love campy musicals.
- I’m a sucker for rom-com flicks.
- I can be a giant nerd, geek and loser. Sometimes all at the same time.
I think I’m a ‘glass-half-full’ kinda gal. Which is why I think it’s funny to title this blog ‘Lemon, Lime and Margie’. Well maybe I can be bitter sometimes. But hey, like I said, every second I’m closer to 30..